The purpose of this privacy statement is to provide you with clear and understandable information about Kaivogen Oy’s privacy practices. Kaivogen Oy is the data controller for the processing of personal data and we ensure that your information is handled in compliance with the applicable law. Our contact information is:
Kaivogen Oy, Tykistökatu 4D, 20520 Turku, Finland
Tel: +358 50 5900853
Information we collect
Kaivogen Oy gathers personal datafrom our customers, suppliers and other interest groups in order to help us manage our customer relations, sales, deliveryand invoicing,production and service development and fulfill any legal obligations to notify and report to the authorities. Personal data can also be collected when reclamations and other customer demands are being handled. In addition, personal data can be handled when we send our customers and other interest groups news letters, marketing surveys or other bulletins.
You have the right to decline direct marketing by contacting us using the above mentioned contact information.
The data we collect includes the data our customers, suppliers and other interest groups provide when they choose to order or ask more information about our product and services, response to our questionnaires or services or contact our customer service. We do not collect data automatically. The data includes
- contact details (such as name, title, e-mail address, telephone number and the company’s name)
- shipping, billing and payment information
- transaction history
- we may choose to collect and save any information and correspondence youdecide to send to us via e-mail or our website
Information we share
Kaivogen Oy does not sell or disclose the personal data to third parties without their consent, expect to third-party service providers to support our business operations and, if necessary, to governing regulatory authorities. We require these parties to handle the personal data in accordance with the law.
Kaivogen Oy does not transfer any information outside EU or ETA area.
Reason for data collection
According to the law, Kaivogen Oy must have a legal basis to collect and process the personal data. The legal basis that applies in an instance will depend on specific circumstances of which Kaivogen is collecting and processing the data. The legal basis are
- Consent: In some cases, Kaivogen Oy may ask your consent to collect and process your personal data. If you choose to provide consent, you may later withdraw it by contacting us using above mentioned contact information. Please note that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the processing which has already occurred.
- Agreement: In some cases, the processing of your Personal Data may be necessary in order to comply with an applicable law or regulation or for the performance of a contract to which you are subject. You may not be able to decline this processing, or your choice to decline may impact our ability to perform a contractual obligation otherwise owed to you.
- Legitimate interest: In some cases, Kaivogen Oy may collect and process your Personal Data based on Kaivogen Oy’s legitimate interests in communicating with you about our products and services, and about scientific research and educational opportunities.You have the right todecline all such processing of your Personal Databy contacting us using above mentioned contact information.
Kaivogen Oy maintains reasonable technical, administrative and physical controls to secure any personal data collectedand processed by us. These measures include controlled access to our facilities, secure destruction of any documents containing personal data, use of anti-virus software and monitoring our systems to ensure they comply with our security policies, training on security and privacy to make sure our employees understand the importance and means by which they must protect all personal data.
Personal data will be maintained as necessary to satisfy the reasons it was collectedfor. We also retain and use theinformation as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.In general, the personal data collected from our customers, suppliers or other interest groups will be retained 5 yearsafter the final transaction and after all the obligation have been fulfilled. Kaivogen Oy will carry out all reasonable actions to ensure that inaccurate, false or outdated information will be securely removed from the register.
Management of your information
You have the right to see and get a copy of any personal data about you that we maintain as well as to ask us to make corrections to inaccurate or incomplete personal data about you.You have the right to receive data you have provided to us in a machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another controller. Youmay also request the erasure of your personal data or the restriction of its processing, or object to the processing of personal data about you. To seek access to personal data about you, to file a concern, complaint, or request for correction, please contact us using the above mentioned contact information.For more information about your privacy rights, or if you are not able to resolve a problem directly with us and wish to makea complaint, please contact your local data protection authority.
This privacy statement was last revised 25thof May, 2018